Our client is a dynamic Management Consulting firm with a focus on enterprise Project & Portfolio Management, and is also the creator of a well-known project management software.
They are experiencing a growth boom and are now seeking several full-time junior and senior Technology Consultants to work alongside Management Consultants at their Fortune 100/500 client locations. They are looking to hire immediately as they continue to land business across various industries. Consultants can live anywhere in the US although there is a greater need in Chicago, NYC and West Coast.
We are ONLY seeking candidates who have the ability to configure and customize Microsoft Sharepoint Server and/or Project Server.
*Note: ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL & WORK IN THE U.S.**
* Experience with Microsoft Infrastructure and Database Environments: SQL Server, Windows Server, or SharePoint Server
* Experience developing .NET applications and/orweb services with expertise in the Microsoft visual studio environment.
* Ability to quickly understand data architectures / models to support report development and data warehousing deliverables.
* Experience implementing front end reporting technologies (For example, SQL Reporting Services, Cognos, Microstrategy, Business Objects, etc.)
* Hands on systems integration experience (Such as SAP, PeopleSoft, or Oracle Financials) a plus
* Bachelor’s Degree: Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, or a related field
Considered a Plus:
* MBA or Master’s Degree
* Experience and understanding of the Microsoft Project Server data model (2007 & 2010)
* Microsoft and/or other professional training/certifications
* Experience with SharePoint Development
* System integration experience using the Microsoft Project Server Interface (PSI)